Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Parade of Homes - Part 1

This weekend I went to some houses in the Parade of Homes in our area. I love doing this and it only happens once a year. It's a great opportunity to check out new houses in the area and usually they have great architectural features and interior design.

The first one I checked out was the most expensive of all of the homes in the parade. This home is 10,210 sq ft with 6 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms for $2.29M. The unique thing about this house is that it actually had 2 master bedroom options one on the first floor and one on the bottom floor.

dining room
butler's pantry
another butler's pantry
kitchen
kitchen
huge walk-through pantry
master bedroom windows
Master closet
master bathroom
master bathroom shower
chair in master bedroom
foyer
Dramatic formal living room/office
upstairs hallway
upstairs master bedroom
so much space would be hard to decorate
master bathroom
more closet space
Bar area in the master bedroom
Nest thermostat
basement movie theater
basement kitchen
outdoor kitchen

I'll be back tomorrow with some more pictures from other houses that I saw.

2 comments:

  1. I love that there is a bar in the master bedroom. That house is HUGE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bedroom is absolutely gorgeous, I wish I could have that much light in my apartment! And that bathtub? To die..

    Taylor @ trendycheapo.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips